A gift from Taka to enhance the tactics of the Ghost... And a good friend's final creation.
― Jin's journal
Ghost Armor is an Armor set which is earned during the mission From the Darkness. The armor was made by Taka, and given to Jin by Yuna. Jin notes that the Armor is designed in a way to enhance the tactics of the Ghost, which increases Jin's stealth and inspires fear into the Mongols. It comes with a headband, a mask and body armor. It has been heavily featured in promotional art for the game.
- Reduces enemy detection speed by 25% (to 40% at Level 2, 50% at level 5).
- Reduces the number of kills needed to enter the Ghost Stance by 1 (Level 2) or by 2 (Level 3+).
- Kills have a 15% chance to Terrify a nearby enemy (to 30% at Level 4, 40% at Level 5).
- Executioner's Penance (Default)
- Golden Retribution (Kamiagata Merchants: 10 Flowers)
- Shadow of Justice (Black Dye Merchant: 10 Flowers)
- Righteous Punishment (Chose "Kill" during The Tale of Lord Shimura)
- Vow of Vengeance (Chose "Spare" during The Tale of Lord Shimura)
- Ghost Transcendent (Platinum Trophy)
- Avenging Spring (Baku the Voiceless: 10 Ghost Flowers)
- Armor of the Colossus (Complete the Shrine in Shadow)
- Unlocked in New Game+