A gift from Taka to enhance the tactics of the Ghost... And a good friend's final creation.
― Jin's journal
Ghost Armor is an Armor set which is earned during the mission From the Darkness. The armor was made by Taka, and given to Jin by Yuna. Jin notes that the Armor is designed in a way to enhance the tactics of the Ghost, which increases Jin's stealth and inspires fear into the Mongols. It comes with a headband, a mask and body armor. It has been heavily featured in promotional art for the game.
- Reduces enemy detection speed by 25% (to 40% at Level 2, 50% at level 5).
- Reduces the number of kills needed to enter the Ghost Stance by 1 (Level 2) or by 2 (Level 3+).
- Kills have a 15% chance to Terrify a nearby enemy (to 30% at Level 4, 40% at Level 5).
- Executioner's Penance (Default)
- Golden Retribution (Jogaku Merchant: 10 Flowers)
- Shadow of Justice (Black Dye Merchant: 10 Flowers)
- Vow of Vengeance (Red) or Righteous Punishment (White) - The dye kit you get depends on the choice you make during The Tale of Lord Shimura; Spare for Red, Kill for White
- Ghost Transcendent (Platinum trophy)
- Avenging Spring (Baku the Voiceless: 15 Ghost Flowers)
- Armor of the Colossus (Shrine in Shadow, Iki Island)
- Unlocked in New Game+