- Adds UI to track Common Courtesy trophy progress
- Fixes Remote Play touchpad gestures
- Boosts The Trials of Iyo rewards
- Restores NG+ cosmetics missing in Legends for some users
- Bug fixes and adjustments
- Fixes a bug with Samurai Clan Armor loadouts
- Adds option to acquire silk from NG+ merchant
- Removes requirement of completing Retelling Legends to Uta for the Common Courtesy trophy
- Additional bug fixes and adjustments
- Fixes a crash some users were experiencing
- Resolves an issue with Iki lighthouses
- Includes adjustments for matchmaking in Legends
- Improves the load time for viewing cosmetics in menus on PS5
- Restores color button prompts
- Various Legends adjustments
- Additional bug fixes.
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
- Addresses an issue where players were able to arrive on Iki Island wearing the Sakai Clan Armor and were unable to progress.
- Addresses a crash that a few users were experiencing.
2.00—2.04 ("day one Director's Cut patch", 8/19/2021)
Size: 18.855 GB[note 1]
- Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island story expansion
- New option for target lock-on during combat
- Accessibility options for controller remapping
- General bug fixes
- General UI tweaks and updates, including black-and-white button prompts and updated Charm icons[note 3]
Size: 683.3 MB[note 1]
- Minor bug fixes.
- Addresses recent crashes in Survival missions in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New "Fill Party" option for Gold and Nightmare Survival missions, Nightmare Story missions, and all three chapters of "The Tale of Iyo" Raid.
- Includes options such as specific goals like Complete all Bonus Objectives, Complete story missions without getting wounded, etc.
- Find players only with microphones enabled
- Party ownership
- Bug fixes.
- Improvements to network stability and Legends multiplayer mode.
- Adjustments to Resolve gains in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends.
- Fixes an issue with melee and ranged Resolve gain perks.
- Improvements to various Legends bug and crash fixes are also included.
Size: 1.063 GB
- Adjusted gear drops in Nightmare Story missions and The Tale of Iyo chapters so Ki 105 gear is more likely to drop for players 105 and above.
- Various Legends bug fixes, including disconnects for some users, have also been improved.
1.14 (Legends Raid 1, 10/30/2020)
Size: 1.060 GB
- Bug fixes for Legends
- Legends Raid 1 launch
1.13 (Legends week one update, 10/22/2020)
Size: 3.139 GB
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
1.12 (Legends and NG+ release, 10/16/2020)
Size: 8.987 GB
- Custom gear loadouts
- Time played counter
- New Game+
- New horse
- Mysterious new merchant, new dyes
- Powerful new Charms
- New trophies
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- 4-player survival missions
- 2-player story missions
- Post-launch raid
- Four unique classes
- New Legends cosmetics
- Legends photo mode
- New option to increase stick tolerance
- Additional bug fixes
- Traveler's Attire updates
- The Traveler's Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience.
- Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- Bug Fixes
- Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- Additional bug and crash fixes
- New difficulty level: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin's katana is also more deadly
- Enemies are more aggressive in combat
- Enemies detect you faster
- Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
- New accessibility option: Lower Intensity Combat - Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.
- Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
- Enemies will not attack you while you're using Resolve to heal
- Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
- Text changes
- Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
- Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled
- New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
- Additional bug fixes
1.01—1.04 ("day one patch", 7/17/2020)
Size: 8 GB[note 5]
- Various localization fixes (1.01—1.03)
- Other bug fixes (1.01—1.03)
- General bug fixes and improvements (1.04)
References and Notes
- File size noted on a North American PlayStation 4 Pro.
- File size noted on a North American PlayStation 5.
- Not listed officially in patch notes, but observed through gameplay
- The exact size of this patch is unknown.
- File size varies depending on region.
USA: 8 GB
Europe: 11.3 GB
Asia: 5.5 GB